|Salary||30000 — 40000 per annum|
|Package||Depending on experience|
|Date||24 February 2012|
This is an outstanding opportunity for dynamic, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, ambitious and experienced Web Editor / Content Manager to join a rapidly growing luxury lifestyle boutique company in the heart of London.
Our client is looking for a professional candidate to lead develop the voice of all aspects of the organisation`s online presence. The main responsibilities will include writing, editing and proofreading site content, drafting site promotions, email newsletters, online campaigns, on-going projects and news coverage. Potentially, the candidate will have an opportunity to get involved into branding, advertising and marketing. Web Editor/Content Manager will also be responsible for sourcing and liaising with designers, agencies, developers, etc.
The right candidate must:
• Have 3-5 years of content production and management experience for high traffic websites within luxury industry;
• Have an advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular/multiple content management systems (CMS);
• Have experience in image manipulating and an eye for design, e.g. Photoshop skills
• Possess exceptional communication and organisational and multi-tasking skills;
• BA in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or related field;
• Passion, Energy and Enthusiasm!
If this sounds exciting, please, send your CV to email@example.com with ref WECM Neg RSI.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!