Have you ever wondered what it would feel like being on the other side of the interview process? Do you love to listen? Do you ‘feel’ the dynamics of a person you are speaking to? Are you a confident communicator and a success driven, target oriented individual who is interested in recruitment and headhunting? Is your ambition alive in the age of soul-searching? Or even better, is your soul-searching depends on realisation of your ambition? If yes, please read on!
At Red Square International, we are determinate to deliver top-notch results and find extraordinary talent for out high-profile clients, who are looking for the best! We are proud of being a top international recruiter who gets inspired by amazing individuals with proven track-record of personal and professional achievements. We are here to nurture and develop their talent and their careers on the UK and EU job markets while delivering value to the international companies who intrust their recruitment searches to us. We are now looking for a new addition to our team whose values, professionalism and goals are the same as ours! Is this about you?
Recruitment Manager Responsibilities:
- Implementing enthusiasm and motivation to promote our recruitment and headhunting services within London, UK and many cities in Europe, as well as Russia and CIS, expand the client portfolio, maximise opportunities and success
- Sourcing and developing new businesses and build long-term relationship with clients
- To be a great sales executive who does not sell, but who can explain the value instead and get the deal because the deal it so worth it to the client!
- Working closely with and supporting the management team
- Adding to our business development, marketing and editorial contributions online
- Reviewing CVs, liaising with potential candidates, phone/conference interviews as well as face to face interviews on daily basis
- Searching the existing database, social media and various portals for ideas to headhunt for the on-going recruitment projects
- Preparing short-lists, liaising with clients, taking briefs, adjusting searches
- Administrative function – confirming meetings, arranging interviews, preparing adverts and job specifications, constant on-going client/candidate communication
- Salary – basic displayed plus commission – you can at least double your basic!
We are looking for you, who can offer:
- Tons of enthusiasm and hard-working attitude
- Willingness to go an extra mile to deliver on the project
- Sound interest in recruitment, can clearly explain why you want and need this job
- Stress-resilient, calm under pressure, positive attitude with strong ability to get on with different people at various levels
- Excellent English and Russian language skills
- Computer literate with good level of MS Office, use of social media tools and databases
- Degree in HR is highly preferred, but other business degrees will be considered as long as you can prove your interest in recruitment
- A trustworthy, decent, reliable and diligent positive thinker is a must!
- A multi-tasker who can work on various projects simultaneously
- Genuinely interested in meeting tons of people and finding out their strengths, listening to their stories, being able to evaluate their skill set and inspire clients by their profiles.
We are holistic recruitment. We are relationship recruitment. We are determinate to promote international value, and even more so in the times of Brexit! Join us!