We now looking for an experienced Ukrainian Speaking paralegal. As a paralegal, you will gain exposure and be given the opportunity to assist Partners, Legal Directors, Senior Associates and the wider national team on a variety of restructuring transactions. This opportunity is a six-month fixed-term contract with the potential to be extended. A successful candidate will at least have a degree in law and will have ideally passed the LPC or be working towards a post-graduate legal qualification. You should have the ability to work as part of a team whilst also being able to manage their own workload.
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Preparation of all general in-house documentation, including various contracts and various agreements
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating legal agreements and service level documentation with external parties
- Amending documents and diary management
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Opening, maintaining and closing files
- Archiving files
- Conduct legal due diligence or equivalent related to the development of projects and the relationship between parties
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- General administration i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying etc
- Education to Degree level in law and/or be working towards a post-graduate legal qualification.
- Fluent Ukrainian language & communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to produce documents efficiently and with ease is essential.
- Willingness to learn and develop client relationships.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisation skills.
- Experience of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Previous experience in a Restructuring department is highly desirable.
- Diversity, inclusion and wellbeing.
- Diversity, inclusion and well-being is an important part of the company’s culture and values.