|Package||Salary is negotiable and depends on experience. Plus Corporate benefits and bonus structure.|
|Date||15 November 2020|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Zug based division of one of the top International Investment banks, specialising on investment banking and asset management products. Our client is looking for an experienced Treasury Specialist.
The responsibilities will include:
– To report to the Head of Treasury, with joint responsibility for the management and execution of the Company’s Liquidity & cash management requirements
– Liquidity and cash management ensuring best practice and adherence to established limits at all time
– Best price execution of transactions for funding and cash management
– Analysis of cash ladders and other MI to highlight any potential breaches and risks
– Nostro Balance management and cash flow forecasting
– Internal transfer pricing operational process
– Production of ALM Management information: ALCO reports; Risk reports; Cash flow reports; pricing updates etc.
– To represent Treasury at the operational level for new business/product implementation
– Risk management of assigned positions following the firm’s risk limits and risk procedures
– To support the transactions in terms of hedging, funding and trade development
– Involvement into new system development cycle and functional testing
– Remaining current company controls/policies relating to funding recommending associated policy and process amendments.
To be considered for the role, you will be/have:
– Financial institution experience, preferably in a treasury/liquidity role
– Experience in FX markets and other financial instruments dealing
– Detailed understanding of the associated risks
– Trading system experience (Bloomberg or similar)
– Experience with back-front office platforms (Calypso or similar) and their integration
– Proficient in Excel, VBA programming skills are a great advantage
– Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
– A degree in business, math, economics or related field.
What is in it for me?
– You will become a valuable asset of a large international corporation while working within a warm, close-knit team in a pleasant office in Zug
– Salary and package are negotiable, depending on your experience and expectations
– You will work closely with the top management team and learn from the best while adding real value and feeling your impact
– You will have an opportunity to liaise with international offices, occasionally travel abroad and benefit from the diversity of the team.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!