|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Package||Negotiable for the right candidate, relocation package could be offered|
|Date||5 December 2018|
|Duties and the scope of responsibility:
Cash Management responsibilities:
Current payment operations:
– Payments execution, monitoring of payment discipline, compliance with agreements, internal procedures and external regulations (sanctions / AML / ATF);
– Registration and verification of payment supporting documents, preparation of payment authorization forms;
– Analysis and reporting of accounts receivable and accounts payable;
– Liaison with banks, contract managers and where necessary with payments beneficiaries;
– Assistance to the Treasury Manager in cooperation with banks for opening, closing, maintenance of bank accounts and in arrangement of various forms of payments and guarantees (letters of credit, guarantees, collection accounts, corporate cards, etc.).
Liquidity Management tasks:
– Monitoring and analysis of the Group cash balances, cash requests or distributions, intragroup loans in order to plan and control liquidity;
– Consolidation of bank statements, reconciliation with banks and accounting department.
– Assistance to the Treasury Manager to liaise with the Banks, monitor credit facilities covenants, prepare regular reports required by loan agreements, requests and reports to banks;
Assistance to the Treasury Manager and the Accounting department during the audit
Execution of other assignments of the Treasury Manager
|Education and experience required:
– Higher education in accounting or economics & finance, banking;
– 2 years of relevant work experience in corporate treasury or in banking industry.
|Skills and knowledge:
– excellent ability to communicate effectively both within the office and externally, especially with colleagues and suppliers located outside the Netherlands (Latin America, Russia), to execute tasks of average complexity;
– ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information;
– ability to analyse information of average complexity;
– flair for numbers;
– knowledge of business correspondence and documents circulation;
– results oriented;
– stress and time management skills;
– ability to meet deadlines;
– punctuality, diligence, integrity;
– languages – fluent English and Spanish is a must;
– Dutch and Russian is a plus;
– computer skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PP), knowledge / skills in usage of e-banking platforms for corporate purposes.