|Date||26 March 2013|
This is a great opportunity for a bright individual at graduate level who is looking for a 1st or 2nd job and would like to develop further in Recruitment and Executive Search.
You will be working as a part of a dynamic and ‘close-nit’ team, where you can learn on your feet. You will start by getting involved in all aspects of company`s operations starting from administrative all the way to business development tasks. You will also undertake various research duties and be required to help the consultants to look for the candidates, will be administering all procedures, organising payroll for temping personnel, liaising with accounts, organising correspondence, reading ad response and making appointments with candidates and clients. This is initially a 5 weeks trainee/internship position, but you will be given the opportunity to prove yourself and become a permanent employee.
To be a perfect fit for this team, you will be:
• A graduate calibre candidate with 1st class UK-recognised degree and great ambition to succeed;
• Quick thinker/learner, adaptable individual;
• Excellent communicator with confident telephone manner;
• Can-do approach and willingness to get involved are necessary for the role;
• Fluent English as well as Russian skills are compulsory;
Do you have what it takes? Apply right now!