|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Financial Services|
|Salary||35000 — 40000|
|Package||Up to £40k per annum, depending on experience|
|Date||11 May 2011|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Trading Floor PA to join a leading financial institution based in the heart of City. They are now looking for a top calibre PA with solid experience and knowledge of trading floor support to start ASAP.
You will be responsible for extensive diary management, organising all filing and all correspondence (including confidential) within the team, will be translating and interpreting, will take minutes, organise meetings, type documents. Apart from traditional PA you will perform traditional administration work, including maintenance of databases, gate keeping and email management as well as management of some small ad-hoc projects and personal matters.
The ideal candidate must have/be:
– extensive experience as a Trading Floor Assistant, preferably within investment banking;
– 3+years UK-based experience on the CV;
– fluency in English (other European language would be advantageous);
– ability to remain calm in a stressful environment;
– strong organisational skills and eye to detail;
– confident approach and ability to handle personalities operating under stress;
– excellent IT skills as well as typing skills.
– ability to get involved and multi-task;
– ability to work at top level as well as help all team members when required.
If you are interested, please apply right now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!