|Industry||Accountancy, Energy and Natural Resources, Financial Services, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||£50000 — £80000 per annum|
|Package||Bonus structure, health cover and travel expenses paid.|
|Date||14 September 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a Trade Finance professional with experience in this area to develop your career and to join a very fast growing subsidiary of one of the biggest companies in the world.
Your role will be reporting to the CEO and your responsibilities will include:
– Arranging short term trade receivables finance, and longer term products such as pre-export/ storage/post-delivery financing and structured asset-backed finance of physical commodity trade (energy, metals, oil and gas products etc))
– Structuring, negotiation and placement of business with banks/ corporates of complex trade transactions
– Monitoring transactional and collaterally managed/secured lending facilities, including L/Cs, advances for (silent) confirmed corporate risk, guarantees, bonds, bilateral & syndicated, RCF and borrowing base financing
– Developing and overseeing specialized high-value up/downstream supply chain finance operations including financing of cross-border commodity flows and limited recourse trade finance
– Origination and execution of new projects/transactions across the existing portfolio of clients and physical commodities finance activities
– Managing specific client, transaction and jurisdictional risks under STF facility structures and monitoring short term working capital and longer term loan funding requirement
– Provide day to day management of transactional finance facilities, ensuring a seamless service delivery to trade and commodity clients -corporate and FIs
– Contributing to the achievement of the overall budgetary targets of the business.
Maintaining/reviewing internal system requirements for closing new transactions such as KYC, AML procedures, country and counterparty risk limits.
The ideal candidate will need to be/have:
– Financial specialist with sound experience in trade finance
– Industry recognised financial qualifications
– You could be based in London or Dubai – your choice
– You will be required to travel
– Ability to develop procedures from a beginning stage and take responsibility and develop as fast as the company
– Responsible approach
– Russian language is an advantage, but not a necessity.
If interested, please apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!