|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||35000 — 45000 per annum|
|Package||£35-45k per annum depending on experience. Great benefits and bonus structure.|
|Date||19 August 2011|
This is a great opportunity for a top level senior PA, who is fluent in Russian as well as in English, has a proven track record in working for a top company in corporate environment and has tons of common sense and stress resilient intelligent approach to any situation.
You will be supporting at board level, looking after our boss’ diary and ever changing travel arrangements, as well as will get the opportunity to get more involved in the business and become his true ‘right-hand person’. You will also be supporting the company’s events and road shows organisation, corporate trips and might be required to travel sometimes to the company’s UK, Europe and Eastern Europe based offices (1-2 times a year maximum). You will be supporting a boss, who is looking for a ’gate keeper’ and for an EA who can take some of the workload off his shoulders, so initiative and ability to multi-task is essential.
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate:
– Fluency in Russian and English – spoken, written;
– Good IT and strong typing skills preferably in both languages;
– Professional UK or Eastern European qualification (s);
– Strong corporate PA/EA experience at senior management level;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Great attention to detail;
– Stress resilience;
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills.
Sounds like you? Then apply ASAP to work for this impressive company!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!