|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Financial Services|
|Salary||23000 — 26000|
|Date||21 January 2013|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced career receptionist with fluent Russian as well as English to join a busy Financial Services in Central London in a front office, high profile role.
You will undertake various receptionist duties responsibilities, including being a first point of contact for the HNWI Russian clients, meeting and greeting them, answering phone calls, dealing with daily correspondence, arranging meetings and conference calls, etc.
You will also be supporting managers in managing their workloads, providing document assistance as required, monitoring and responding to emails, coordinating travel and schedules, managing expenses and other administrative duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Native-like fluency in both Russian and English languages
– Receptionist experience 2+ years in a London based firm, preferably within financial services
– Confidence, and be extremely well presented and well spoken
– Professional manner, efficiency and sharpness
– Great presentation skills and a client focused approach
If this sounds like you, apply right now by sending you CV today !!!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!