|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||35000 — 50000|
|Package||£35-50k per annum|
|Date||4 August 2011|
This is a great opportunity for an reliable, trustworthy and professional candidate, who is interested in becoming ‘right hand man’ to this busy business man and his family, spending a lot of their time in London.
You will be responsible for organising their household and dealing with any queries regarding the maintenance of the properties, helping them to settle in the UK, organising family events, dealing with correspondence, translating and interpreting, organising their travel, holidays, helping with setting up the office, taking part in business meetings and speaking on their behalf. It is a very involving job with opportunity to progress and take more responsibility once the office is set up and their business operations are in place. You will be expected to work long hours when the family is in the UK, and you will have extra time off when they are travelling.
This role will suit candidate:
– educated to a degree level, preferably in EU or the UK, with great English and fluent Russian;
– strong private PA experience in the UK, as well as great knowledge of VIP lifestyle and social places in the UK;
– ability to liaise at top level;
– very confident personality, ‘go-getter’ attitude and top level negotiation skills;
– flexible approach with ability to answer the phone out of working hours;
– You have to be able to get really involved, be a good negotiator, confident, positive and very aware of life in the UK. You also have to see yourself in this type of role for a long-term.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply right now by uploading your CV.