|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||£65000 — £75000 per annum|
|Date||20 January 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, reliable, trustworthy and professional candidate, who is interested in becoming a ‘right hand’ to this busy businessman and looking for a long-term commitment.
As an EA/PA you will be working closely with a highly successful businessman who owns a diverse group of companies, dealing with property development, concierge services, hotels and football clubs. This role will get involve both in business-related as well as private tasks and will be required you to travel between the offices in London, Dubai, Moscow and Toronto extensively. The candidate will have to be involved in business meetings, sometimes even representing the owner in his absence. You will also be required to be available 24/7 and react quickly to ever changing environment.
This role will suit candidate:
– educated to a degree level, preferably in EU or the UK, with great English and fluent Russian, Mandarin as a third language would be a big advantage;
– strong EA/PA experience in the UK, preferably as 1:1 in the corporate or private environment
– ability to liaise at top level;
– discretion and reliability as the main skills,
– confident personality, ‘can-do’ attitude and dynamic approach in dealing with tasks;
– flexible approach with ability to answer the phone out of working hours;
– you have to be able to get really involved, be a good negotiator, confident, positive and very aware of life in the UK.
You also have to see yourself in this type of role for a long-term.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply right now by uploading your CV.