|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£40000 — £55000 per annum|
|Package||Bonus and corporate benefits|
|Date||13 May 2013|
This is a great opportunity for a top level Executive assistant with corporate/banking experience and fluency in both Russian and English languages, to join one of the leading international Investment banks in their EMEA department.
You will be supporting the EMEA Global Head, as well as administering all the team procedures and support work on deals. You will be booking travel and meetings for the Director, will be liaising with some of his clients, proceeding invoice forms, as well as will get involved in corporate events organising and will work closely with the road shows team. You will become a valuable asset for the team, and will also support their pitching and presentations preparation processes. It is a temporary cover role and is considered to be extremely busy and diverse, where you will work with high value documents and correspondence in both Russian and English, so fluency is essential.
Ideally you will be/have:
– Strong corporate PA/EA experience preferably from Investment banking/financial services or another relevant industry;
– Sound UK based experience, Moscow based experience is an advantage;
– Fluency as well as high level of grammar in Russian and English;
– Strong PC skills;
– Eye to detail;
– Intelligent approach to any situation;
– Tenacity and ability to work to strict deadlines;
– Great communication skills and positive ‘can do’ attitude;
– Great sense of humour is non-negotiable!
Dynamic and ‘hands on’ role for the dynamic ‘hands on’ individual! Apply right now!