This is an excellent opportunity to join a London based division of one of the top International Investment banks, specialising on investment banking and asset management products. Our client is looking for an experienced Russian-speaking Team PA to the Corporate Finance team.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Prioritise workload
- Managing the Senior Corporate Finance managers diaries effectively and efficiently
- Initiating Skype, BlueJeans video & telephone conferences (internal and external locations)
- Phone and email coverage including calls during the work day for the Corporate Finance team
- Produce ad-hoc translation regarding any communication or documents
- Managing and scheduling various departmental or team meetings, circulating the relevant papers on time
- Occasionally taking notes, producing meeting minutes
- Managing the wider team effectively and efficiently
- Build effective working relationships with the team they support and to learn to correctly anticipate their needs and therefore achieve effective time and resource management
- Organizing travel and putting together travel schedule
- Arranging worldwide travel visas
- Arranging all meetings on their behalf and assisting with the preparation of their itinerary. The job holder will also need to liaise with the travel booker regarding flights, accommodation, currency etc.
- Processing expenses for the team efficiently
- Executed teams’s expense reports
- Arrangement of meetings by video or telephone conference with offices and clients, and to book the relevant meeting rooms, refreshments etc.
- Work efficiently within the team and show a proactive approach in problem-solving. The job holder should also be able to work unsupervised, showing initiative in the daily workflow
- General office administration and assist with ad hoc tasks
- Liaising with Personal and Team Assistants throughout the company
- The job holder needs to be flexible in their approach and to assist all team members where required – from MD level, through to Analyst
- They are also required to cover other PA’s/Team Assistant’s in the event of holidays/absence.
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Effectively prioritising workload, diary management and inter office liaison
- Strong communicational skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Flexible, approachable, positive can-do attitude
- Confidence to act on own initiative
- Fluent Russian and English, translating skills
- Result driven and objective approach
- Typing to high standard
- High standard of spelling/grammar
- Computer literate – particularly Outlook, Word XP and Powerpoint
What is in it for me?
- You will become a valuable asset of a large international corporation while working within a warm, close-knit team in a pleasant office in London.
- Salary and package are negotiable, depending on your experience and expectations.
- You will work closely with the top management team and learn from the best while adding real value and feeling your impact.
- You will have an opportunity to liaise with international offices and benefit from the diversity of the team.