|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£30000 — £35000 per annum|
|Date||5 November 2018|
Are you a super-star Administrative Assistant? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work in newly fitted out offices in Soho which offer a great work environment? Then, this will be interesting for you.
Our client is a young, dynamic team of real estate investment professionals. International company with offices in 4 cities: London, Berlin, Luxembourg and Paris.
PA to some of the junior / mid-level members of the team
This will involve:
• Making travel and booking arrangements
• Assisting with expenses reports
• Ad-hoc support with putting together presentations, assisting team members on property deals, etc.
• Managing the reception and will sit at the reception desk of our office
• Provide guests with refreshments/drinks
• Ensure the meeting rooms are tidied up before meetings and booked appropriately by the various team members
General assistance to the team
• Organising corporate events
• Dealing with service providers (phone companies, IT service company, our landlord, etc.)
• Ensuring office supplies are well stocked up
Depending on the person’s skills, the role could evolve and more responsibilities could be added on going forward.
• University graduate (can be from a university abroad or in the UK)
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• Russian language is a plus but not essential (we are considering to deal with Russian clients in future and currently do not have a Russian speaker on the team)
• Good people skills/communication skills
• Dynamic, positive attitude
• Team player
• Well organised
• Ability to use Microsoft Office applications