Investment Banking with international flavour and offices and teams all over the world. London office is based in Canary Warf, soon moving to the west end, Mayfair.
This is a full time role and they will assist with everything including, but not limited to, the general day to day office administration, scheduling of meetings and business travel plans, communicating with internal and external clients to ensure that the team can focus on the key deliverables of their roles.
- Prioritise workload
- Scheduling and attending various departmental or team meetings, circulating the relevant papers on time, taking notes, producing minutes
- Managing the local Business Heads and the wider team effectively and efficiently
- Build effective working relationship with the International Banking team and to learn to correctly anticipate their needs and therefore achieve effective time and resource management
- To arrange all travel and putting together travel schedule; arranging all meetings on their behalf and assisting with the preparation of their itinerary. The job holder will also need to liaise with the travel booker regarding flights, accommodation, transfers, taxis, currency etc.
- Arranging business visa’s for any business trips
- Arrangement of meetings by video or telephone conference with abroad offices and clients, and to book the relevant meeting rooms, refreshments etc.
- Preparing multiple client presentations within tight deadlines. Attention to detail is key
- Processing of expenses and invoices. Liaising with Accounts Payable to ensure smooth and timely turnover
- Keeping a track of team’s travel budgets, producing summaries when requested taking into account project related expenses
- Work efficiently within the team and show a proactive approach in problem solving. The job holder should also be able to work unsupervised, showing initiative in the daily workflow
- General office administration and assist with ad hoc tasks
- The job holder needs to be flexible in their approach and to assist all team members where required – from MD level, through to Analyst
- The job holder will be required to work as part of a team with other PAs and assist with holiday cover and workload peaks.
You will be/have:
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Strong communicational skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Flexible, approachable, positive can-do attitude
- Confidence to act on own initiative
- Team spirit – team player
- Attention to detail is key
- Result driven and objective approach
- Typing to high standard
- High standard of spelling/grammar
- Computer literate – particularly Outlook, Word XP and Powerpoint
- Relevant PA/Team PA/EA experience