|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£30000 — £40000 per annum|
|Date||23 October 2018|
This is an amazing opportunity for an energetic, creative and experienced Team Assistant to join a fast growing Venture Capital company.
Our client is looking for the superstar Assistant to support the creative and entrepreneurial CEO. On the daily basis you will need to:
• Prepare investor reports, presentations and board minutes
• Drafting investment fund documentation, capital calls, KYC
• Prepare accounts, managing expenses, interacting with banking partners etc.
• Work closely with the team on investor communication and relations
• Organise events for the team, for investee companies and for our broader network partners
• Coordinate our PR activities
• Maintain office IT services alongside an existing outsourced partner: email server, website, office automation cloud services
• Manage professional online presence across major data platforms (such as Crunchbase etc)
• Team diary management: booking meetings, correspondence, venues in the UK and abroad
• Travel organisation
• Responsible for organising our CRM platform and documentation database
• General administration of the office and office relocation
• Top level of organisational capabilities is a must!
• Good attention to detail
• Advanced user of Excel, Word and PowerPoint, WordPress
• Enthusiastic personality, ready to roll up your sleeves, very much a team player
• Willing to learn mentality
• Comfortable building relationships with a diverse range of people
• Effective problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated record of proactively improving processes
• Excellent communication, presentation planning and time management skills
• Ability to work autonomously and proactively initiate new tasks
• Excellent multi-tasker; proactive with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
• Understanding the need for confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Creative and PR or marketing experience a plus
• Basic understanding of accounting and book-keeping
• Knowledge other languages (particularly Russian) is highly advantageous, but not critical
• The chance to interact with exciting entrepreneurs, companies and investors
• A large degree of independence subject to performance
• Numerous career progression paths within their group of companies
• The top team, great salary, exciting role!
Apply right now!