|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Salary||£25000 — £35000 per annum|
|Package||£25-35k per annum dependoing on experience. Top class benefits available.|
|Date||30 March 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a bright and intelligent financial specialist to join one of the most successful firms in their corporate services department as their Client Executive/Tax specialist department.
Duties will include:
• consultancy work and client liaisons
• account management and process administration
• management of all round company formation processes, accounting and tax matters for a large portfolio of clients
• business development
The skills you must demonstrate:
• Must be educated to a degree level and have qualification in accounting or taxation
• Must have experience in accounting, taxation and company formations in the UK
• Must have good practical experience with accounting and company secretarial software and good general PC skills
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken Russian and English (essential)
• Qualification in company formation administration will be an advantage
• Must have previous experience in a similar role
• Must be highly responsible, adaptable, have in-depth approach and work well meeting tight deadlines
• Must work well as part of a team as well as on your own
• Excellent organisational, communication and customer care skills
What we can offer you:
• Good salary (depending on experience)
• Childcare vouchers ( if applicable)
• Corporate gym membership to the adjoining gym to our offices
• The opportunity to develop your professional skills within our friendly office environment
• Additional training to be provided
• Top class team of professionals, who are great as team members!
Interested? Suitable? Apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!