|Industry||Financial Services, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||50000 — 70000|
|Package||£50-70k per annum plus bonus structure|
|Date||4 February 2011|
Are you a professional within the international taxation field? Can you advice top level clients on this matter? Do you have major qualifications – FSA and or IMC, or ideally ATT and/or CTA? This might be a great chance for you.
Our client is a respectable law firm based in Central London, and they are developing a Russian desk. They are looking for a client facing and business aware professional, who has tax related/wealth structuring/wealth management/investment management background, and who can develop contacts even further and become a top advisor to their clients from Russia and CIS.
To be successful and get on the short-list for this role you ideally need to:
– Be a qualified finance professional with advisory experience;
– Have a successful track record of working with HNW clients at the previous roles;
– Have good experience in trust services/taxation/wealth and/or investment management;
– Have drive and ambition to succeed and achieve targets;
– Fluent in Russian and English;
– Hard working and confident ‘go-getter’.
Sounds like you? Please apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!