|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£25000 — £30000 per annum|
|Package||Impressive bonus structure|
|Date||24 April 2013|
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has strong organisational skills, superb communication capabilities and desire to succeed and develop into Client Relationship Manager within properties business, dealing with clients at top level with multi-million properties.
You will be responsible for assisting with various office procedures, administration and correspondence (English and Russian), as well as will become first point of contact for the HNW clients of the business. You will be researching the market and putting ideas together for property portfolios, analysing the possible ideas and liaising with business partners and suppliers. You will be supporting the MD of the company, assisting with all confirmations, appointments, business arrangements as well as documentation, and will get gradually involved in deal origination and presentation processes. The ideal candidate will get an opportunity to grow within the company.
An ideal candidate will be/have:
– 1-2 year plus experience in the UK – preferably within property, consultancy, luxury goods sector etc. – active client facing administrative and/or client relations experience;
– Ability to communicate effectively with HNW client – confident well spoken manner;
– Polished interpersonal skills;
– Strong problem solving ability;
– Great oral and written skills in English and Russian, Russian typing skills are a must;
– Good Ms Office skills;
– Attention to detail;
– Knowledge of main London streets, prestige areas to live etc. is highly desirable;
– Strong desire to succeed and benefit the company with your target driven approach.
If you are interested to start a high value property boutique in the heart of London and develop as a professional, please apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!