|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Date||9 December 2014|
Do you have experience working as a Receptionist in Central London? Do you want to take on more responsibilities of Administration, plus Reception? Would you like to work in a beautiful front office as a Receptionist in a great asset management firm in Central London?
Our client is now looking for a top calibre Receptionist, who can add value by professionalism and great customer service. You will be meeting and greeting visitors, being the first point of contact to all callers, will deal with correspondence, post and letters, couriers etc.
• Excellent command of English, other languages is a bonus
• Strong ability to liaise with all levels, including Partners
• Confident and professional approach
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional telephone manner
• At least 1-2 years experience working as a receptionist in the UK
If you would like to be the part of this exciting firm, apply right now!