|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Energy and Natural Resources|
|Salary||£30000 — £40000 per annum|
|Date||15 April 2013|
This is a great opportunity for a top level, Russian speaking senior EA/PA who is used to ever changing corporate pace of work, who is fluent in Russian as well as English and has solid common sense and a stress resilient, intelligent approach to any situation.
You will be supporting at board level, looking after two top Executives of the corporation – diary and travel arrangements, documents and correspondence management, expense claims, projects support become their true ‘right-hand person’. You will be conducting projects on behalf of the Executive Office, therefore holding a high degree of responsibility. You will also be working in close collaboration with the Head of Secretariat in order to manage the company’s support personnel in various locations, and will be required to travel sometimes to the company’s UK, Europe and Eastern Europe based offices (1-2 times a year maximum). A large bulk of your work will evolve around events coordination and events management (all corporate, external, hospitality and team building events – constant scope of work). You will be expected to be a very involved highest level executive assistant, who will need to set an example to other PAs and support personnel within the company.
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate:
– Fluency in Russian and English – spoken, written at business level;
– Strong corporate PA/EA experience at board level/C-Suite individuals within a commercial role of a financial or trading organisation;
– Good IT and strong typing skills in both languages 50+ wpm;
– Professional UK or Eastern European qualification (s) at degree level in finance, economics or other business management discipline;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Great attention to detail;
– Stress resilience;
– Knowledge of working within the UK as well as Russian business environments, ideally governmental and corporate;
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills
Sounds like you? Then be a part of a great company in a great involving and highly rewarding role!