Working as part of an established sales team you will be responsible for growing sponsorship and exhibition sales across our conference portfolio, manage existing accounts, win new business and keep excellent customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeping updated with the current trends and developments of the market.
- Identifying, approaching and making proposals to potential sponsors.
- Establishing & developing high-level relationships with key customers.
- Managing existing accounts.
- Meeting direct sales and event sponsorship targets.
- Managing the entire sales cycle.
- Producing reports with recommendations, concerning sales strategies for the project team.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Visiting clients on a regular basis.
- Attending our events and work effectively with the team on-site to ensure the smooth running of the events and looking after our clients.
Required behaviours and experience:
- Solid B2B sales experience.
- Proven new business development and account management abilities.
- To have a good long-term strategic mindset.
- Good understanding of the conference business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident and persuasive telephone manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Solid B2B commercial conferences sales experience.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally.
- Fluent in English and Russian, verbal and written.
Why joining us?
- Friendly working environment.
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Regular international travel.
- Be part of a successful team.