|Industry||Other, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||40000 — 60000|
|Package||Very negotiable for the right candidate|
|Date||3 May 2011|
This is an exciting project for a bright individual with strong understanding of the Spa business in the UK, who could help a talented businessman to decide and raise his new exciting project.
You will be committing to an about 6 month project with strong possibility to stay and manage business afterwards. You will be expected to travel around the UK and research Spa places in order to prepare a report on strengths and weaknesses of this business in the UK. Also you will be contributing to an innovative idea and all organisational matters of the business, as well as will be advising on promotional materials and other ideas.
To be successful for the role you will need to:
– have strong understanding of the SPA industry and extensive experience in running these types of businesses in your career;
– have medical degree or a qualification;
– have good analytical skills with ability to put them in a report for senior management;
– will have an entrepreneurial mind with ability to come up with ideas;
– strong understanding of running/creating this type of business in the UK;
– Russian language is advantageous, but not a necessity.
Do not miss on this exciting opportunity and apply right now.