|Salary||£50000 — £60000 per annum|
|Package||£50-60k per annum plus bonus, could be negotiable|
|Date||13 August 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a Solicitor with fluent Russian and English – qualified or qualified by experience in the UK in immigration and commercial/properties – to join one of the top private wealth offices based in their stunning offices in the heart of London.
– Advising on various immigration matters, including obtaining sponsorship licenses to recruit foreign employees and advise on issues of immigration, both personal and business immigration
– Acting for clients in coveyancing transactions; drafting required agreements; conducting due diligence
– When needed, drafting general corporate documents and getting involved in various processes within the firm.
1) UK qualified solicitor or qualified by experience in the field
3) Experience with conveyancing and/or immigration
4) Experience working with private clients
5) Excellent knowledge of Russian and English
6) Ability to work independently and efficiently
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to take more responsibility, get more involved in making decisions and get more autonomy in the work.
If interested, please apply right now!