|Industry||Business Development, IT, Other, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£22000 — £23000 per annum|
|Package||£23k per annum plus bonus and benefits structure|
|Date||8 January 2014|
This great opportunity have just opened up for a top calibre junior social/digital media professional with fluent Russian to join one of the leading international companies based in the heart of London.
Your duties will include:
– Coordination of media tactics on major media platforms – Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Linked-In
– Working on media strategy
– Drive traffic to the web-site by creating contest for the corporate blogs
– Driving of contest development and introducing new ideas
– Managing and coordinating the Corporate Networking App, including updates and bookings
– Monitoring the strategy development and measuring success
– Working closely with marketing team in order to coordinate social media plans
– Build and maintain social business relationship with third party companies
You have to be/have:
– Eligible to work in the UK
– Fluent in spoken and written Russian and English
– Able to travel to Eastern Europe
– Educated to at least BA level, ideally with strong specialisation in digital media
– At least 6 month experience with social media campaigns – sound experience in commercial applications of social media, development and engaging online community
– Understanding of SEO practice
– Innovative and creative
– Driven by results
– Interested in developing career in digital media
– Experience in Adobe Photoshop, WordPress and Hootsuite
In return you will be joining one of the leading specialists in the field with great opportunity to develop within your career path, work with the creative, passionate and determinate team of ‘out of the box’ thinkers, get bonuses for great results and become a part of something exciting!
Interested? Apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!