This is a great opportunity for an experienced Student Accommodation Site Manager. A successful candidate will manage the services for 200-bed student accommodation units (consisting of two buildings) including the management of FM specialist sub-contractors to provide a high-quality facilities management service with the least inconvenience to the residents and to ensure the smooth running of the client’s day to day business at the sites.
- Ensure that high levels of customer service are provided at all times
- Ensure that any complaints are dealt with effectively in line with company policies
- Deliver an excellent social calendar at the site throughout the year
- Safety and welfare of students as well as staff members within the team is paramount
- Plan the availability and viewing of all rooms to let
- Ensure your building(s) deliver against pre-agreed revenue targets
- Ensure that systems and stakeholders are updated with accurate reporting of bookings
- Maintain relationships with external stakeholders to aid further sales opportunities
- Manage and lead the team ensuring they are meeting required standards and KPI targets set by the business
- Managing the onsite reactive and preventative maintenance schedules to ensure the properties are maintained to the highest standard
- Ensure the building/s are always compliant with statutory regulations
- Proficient leadership, organisational and supervisory skills
- Superior training and presentation skills
- Be able to communicate successfully in both written and verbal format
- Good customer care skills.
- Able to exercise initiative and prioritise duties accordingly.
- Able to work to a high standard against agreed timescales with limited supervision
- Be able to use initiative, make decisions and consult as appropriate.
- Previous experience in a Site Management role
- Previous experience of working in PBSA an advantage
- Awareness of Health & Safety and the need for safe methods of working.
- Target driven mentality
- Commitment to quality in all aspects of service delivery.
- Willing to be flexible and respond to changing circumstances.
- Key attributes are an ability to demonstrate a flexible and positive ‘can do’ attitude and to become quickly established to add value to the business.
Sounds like you? Apply now!