|Salary||30000 — 35000|
|Date||30 August 2013|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and fast-growing financial service team. The company is seeking a Russian Speaking Settlement Officer to efficiently undertake the daily workflow of the office tasks. The successful candidate will be hard working, flexible to work extra hours. You should be a good team player who is comfortable to work in the fast-paced environment and meet the deadlines.
• Static data and database maintenance
• Daily reconciliation of the depo accounts, securities balances, etc. with external depositories.
• Daily reconciliation (investigation if required) of the trades and reports received from Brokers.
• Liaise with FO and ensure all issues are resolved in a timely & efficient manner
• Control over and processing trade confirmation exchange process for all relevant transactions.
• Daily archiving of the documents
• Possibility to work in shifts (1st shift starts at 8:00 and last shift ends at 21:00. Normal working day is 8 hours and shifts will be set up according to business requirements). Possibility to work during bank holidays (also in shifts).
• In cooperation with IT and other related departments develop new and current soft and applications to support new products and enhance current
• Ensure procedures are followed and updated regularly
• Take part in optimization of such procedures to increase efficiency of current workflow.
Key skills/experience required:
• Experience in settlements (cash equities, DRs, fixed income, REPO and SLB )
• Good exchanges (basic understanding of withholding stowledge of settlements on NYSW, NASDAQ, LSE, XETRA, Hong Kong stock exchanges (basic understanding of withholding taxes, buy-in procedures and deadlines)
• Good knowledge of the settlement process in Euroclear/Clearstream, DTC, DCC & NSD
• Understanding of process issuance/cancellation, ability to process such transactions
• Experience in reconciliation process
• Good working knowledge of operations and settlemetsn processes
• Experience in custody/brokerage back-office/middle-office – minimum 2 yers
• MS Windows and Office (Word, Excel), MS PowePoint
• A working knowledge of Calypso, Diasoft, Euclid systems, GTA connect is a plus
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!