|Industry||IT, Other, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£28000 — £35000 per annum|
|Package||Salary is negotiable and is dependable on personal abilities and experience.|
|Date||18 April 2012|
About the company: A rapidly growing online properties firm is looking for an entrepreneurial SEO/Online Marketing Executive to become a part of a dynamic team who can kick start a new exiting project and develop it to ‘sky high’ level.
The role involves:
– on-going SEO optimisation for the website,
– constant tracking of Google`s requirements changes,
– controlling online presence of the company – strong focus on blogging, linking and promoting the brand, etc.
– In addition you will be asked to help out with web-design and web-development (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, WordPress CMS),
– copyrighting (articles and news writing and adaptation for web),
– some Graphical design (brochures, presentations, leaflets, cards and etc., Power Point, Photoshop, CorelDraw/Illustrator) .
You will be given a lot of responsibilities and have excellent opportunities to progress within the firm and take a leading role in its development.
The successful candidate must:
• Have a solid knowledge of on-site and off-site SEO factors;
• At least 1-2 years of SEO experience with proven record;
• Must possess copywriter and blogger experience;
• Ideally have a property website/portal background;
• Be entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven;
• Have related degree/qualifications from the UK recognised university ideally;
• Strong ability to work on their own initiative and manage to deliver great results while putting their mark on the internet history.
If you are interested, please apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!