|Industry||IT, Other, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£28000 — £35000 per annum|
|Package||Salary is negotiable and is dependable on personal abilities and experience.|
|Date||18 April 2012|
About the company: A rapidly growing online properties firm is looking for an entrepreneurial SEO/Online Marketing Executive to become a part of a dynamic team who can kick start a new exiting project and develop it to ‘sky high’ level.
The role involves:
– on-going SEO optimisation for the website,
– constant tracking of Google`s requirements changes,
– controlling online presence of the company – strong focus on blogging, linking and promoting the brand, etc.
– In addition you will be asked to help out with web-design and web-development (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, WordPress CMS),
– copyrighting (articles and news writing and adaptation for web),
– some Graphical design (brochures, presentations, leaflets, cards and etc., Power Point, Photoshop, CorelDraw/Illustrator) .
You will be given a lot of responsibilities and have excellent opportunities to progress within the firm and take a leading role in its development.
The successful candidate must:
• Have a solid knowledge of on-site and off-site SEO factors;
• At least 1-2 years of SEO experience with proven record;
• Must possess copywriter and blogger experience;
• Ideally have a property website/portal background;
• Be entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven;
• Have related degree/qualifications from the UK recognised university ideally;
• Strong ability to work on their own initiative and manage to deliver great results while putting their mark on the internet history.
If you are interested, please apply right now!