|Salary||$80000 — $100000 per annum|
|Date||7 March 2013|
A great opportunity has opened for a Russian speaking candidate to join an established Natural Resources company in their Head Office based in Kazakhstan. The ideal candidate will be supporting the Group Head of Corporate Investigations within the Internal Audit Department.
Duties will include:
– Managing the Internal Audit Program
– Testing and reporting fraud and corruption risks
– Advising on new strategies; liaising with Legal, Internal Control and other functions to provide an ever-improving approach to fraud and corruption risk management.
– Undertake investigations of allegations put forward by employees and third parties
– Maintaining plans and reports of assigned investigations
– Undertaking preliminary assessments to prioritize the need of each investigation
– Ensuring an objective and consistent approach to investigations across the group; including intentions to institute disciplinary action when necessary
– Conduct research into Risk trends with intentions of presenting recommendations and improvements
– Provide testimonies to enforcement units, when necessary
– Establish a Quality Assurance program
The ideal candidate will be/have:
– Willing to relocate to Astana, Kazakhstan
– Fluent speaker of Russian and English
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in a fraud-related field within a corporation, big 4 or resources companies would be a bonus
– Strong understanding of forensic techniques
– Excellent skills in interrogation and interviewing
– Excellent organisational skills
– Previous professional experience within the CIS Market
– A degree in Accounting/Finance or higher is essential, CIA and CFE Qualifications would be a bonus
If you would like to be part of this dynamic corporation and you think you have what it takes, please apply today.