|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, IT|
|Salary||£35000 — £40000 per annum|
|Package||Depending on Experience|
|Date||6 March 2013|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced PA, who is fluent in both English and Russian, has a proven track record in working within corporate environment in the UK and can-do approach.
You will be working for a rapidly growing media/technology company supporting CEO with all business-related activities which includes diary management, travel arrangements (accommodation, transport, visa, etc.), stationary for the CEO, filing, expense reports, arranging business conferences, maintaining CEO’s contact database and some personal work. You will also be liaising with clients, lawyers, customers on behalf of the CEO and in his absence, as required. As PA, you will also be assisting in various projects, including PR support (as directed by CEO) and general office tasks as part of the London-based growing team (currently 12 people and counting).
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate:
– Fluency in English and Russian – both spoken and written; English of the highest standard in particular
– Professional UK or Eastern European qualification (s);
– Strong corporate PA/EA experience at senior management level in the UK;
– Ability to think, plan and organise ahead, prompting the CEO ;
– Patience and adaptability to rapidly changing schedule, travel plans and priorities;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Great attention to detail;
– Stress resilience;
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills.
Sounds like you? Then apply ASAP to work for this impressive company!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!