|Industry||Financial Services, Property and Real Estate|
|Package||Competitive, depending on experience and qualifications|
|Date||26 June 2015|
This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional candidate with a hands-on experience and willingness to travel to join highly renowned and rapidly growing international investment firm.
As a Senior Investment Manager your primary responsibility will be sourcing and developing hospitality assets across main markets of EU and Switzerland. The position will revolve around generating and maintaining investees` value added throughout the entire life cycle of each investment. In addition, the duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Supervising and overseeing each project, including renovation/construction of hospitality objects, budget and cost control, project programme development;
• Preparation of regular investment and operational performance reports;
• Dealing with local investment communities; government authorities, legal and financial advisors, architects, designers, contractors or any other third parties involved;
• Controlling and maintenance of planning and building permissions for each project geographically,
Senior Investment Manager MUST be/have:
• 5+ years of experience with at least 50mln Euro portfolio within CRE/PERE combined with 5+ years working on managing or developing branded hotel within construction or F&B divisions on a Managerial levels;
• A holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture, Hospitality Management;
• A holder a Master’s degree preferably in CRE, Finance or Business Administration;
• A holder of CFA/ACCA and PMP certificate or national equivalent (holders of Cornell`s Advanced Certificate in Real Estate and Hotel would be given a preference);
• A fluent English speaker with either: 1). Reasonable command of Russian or 2). Italian/German;
• A confident user of SharePoint, Microsoft Excel 2010 Expert, AutoCAD software in addition to full proficiency of MS Office;
• An in-depth knowledge of the hospitality real estate industry across EU;
• Strong analytical, communications and people management skills;
Senior Associate/Portfolio Manage will report directly to Head of Asset Manager and the Partner of the firm.
To apply, please send your CV with reference SIM Neg RSI.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!