|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£33000 — £38000 per annum|
|Package||£33-38k per annum, depending on experience|
|Date||26 January 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a top level senior PA who is used to ever changing corporate pace of work, who is fluent in Russian as well as in English and has a stress resilient intelligent approach to any situation.
You will be working for a large well-known executive search company supporting 2 Partners at the board level, assisting them with their diary and ever changing travel arrangements, documents and correspondence, providing support to on-going projects and presentations, claim expenses, and become their true ‘right-hand person’. You will also be working in close collaboration with other administrative support members of the team and will be maintaining and updating candidates` database, arranging travel itineraries, conference calls and meeting with the clients/candidates, ensuring fee invoices are paid in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate:
– Fluency in Russian and English – spoken, written at business level with excellent typing speed in both laguages;
– Outstanding IT skills with advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
– Professional UK or Eastern European qualification (s);
– Strong corporate PA/EA experience at board level for blue chip companies in the UK;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Great attention to detail;
– Stress resilience;
– Knowledge of working within the UK as well as Russian business environments is highly preferred;
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills.
Sounds like you? Then be a part of a great company in a great involving role!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!