|Industry||Financial Services, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||£55000 — £65000 per annum|
|Date||27 July 2012|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Corporate Services Manager to join a niche wealth management firm with UNHW clientele.
As Senior Corporate and Fiduciary Manager you will be responsible for overseeing, managing and controlling operations of corporate services in more than 20 jurisdictions, advising entrepreneurs on asset structuring worldwide, working with protection of assets ownership, corporate governance and international taxes. Your duties will include formation and maintenance of offshore companies, establishment of offshore trusts and foundations, working with OECD rules, international corporate and tax law for tax planning solutions. You will also be required to advise clients on risk mitigation, conduct due diligence when necessary as well as develop client database in Russian and CIS.
To be selected you should:
• Hold UK recognised Legal and Finance related degree;
• Have a solid experience within corporate services in the similar role;
• Possess extensive hands-on exposure into dealing with offshore and onshore companies;
• Be a fluent Russian as well as English speaker;
• Be an excellent communicator, motivator and a team leader;
• Possess the ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines;
• Be result oriented, honest outgoing
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref SCFM Neg RSI right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!