Continued growth across the business has created the need for an additional Senior Conference Producer / Portfolio Director to take the lead on an established portfolio of over £1,3 million.
This is a great next step for a Senior Conference Producer looking for more responsibility and to manage a portfolio of 5 events that have great growth potential.
Develop and grow a portfolio of B2B events, which includes a market-leading large-scale international conference. You will produce one of our flagship events and take ownership of a series of established events in Russia, Central Asia, and Europe.
You will spend your time:
- Leading your own projects and mentoring/developing a team of producers
- Setting out and delivering a portfolio growth plan for 2019-20
- Developing the long-term content strategy and vision for the events within your portfolio, including thorough research on event direction and market opportunity
- Conducting extensive telephone and in-person research with a target market, to develop a programme that is commercially viable and fully relating to the results of research
- Acquiring top level speakers as defined during the research phase rather than well-known favorites or conference regulars
- Working closely with marketing, sales and logistics teams to ensure commercial success
- Working closely with sponsorship to ensure that whilst retaining the integrity of the program, the product is attractive to potential sponsors
- Traveling internationally at least 5 times a year for conferences or business trips
- You will report directly to the Managing Director and your role will constantly evolve and develop as the business grows.
Apply, if you have:
- 2-3 years’ experience producing commercial conferences, ideally large-scale events
- Proven ability to form relationships with C-level individuals
- Track record in establishing strategic partnerships to grow events
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A creative and innovative approach
- Excellent copywriting and content development skills
- Strong team-orientation with individual accountability
- Passion and enthusiasm to create awesome conferences
- Russian language
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build and lead your own portfolio
- Opportunity to build a reputation and to contribute to a sector’s growth
- An inspiring and motivational environment with a great team spirit
- Opportunity to travel internationally