|Industry||Sales, Marketing and PR, Travel and Leisure|
|Salary||£30000 — £40000 per annum|
|Package||Base up to £40k per annum plus commission structure. Up to £80k OTE per annum|
|Date||29 August 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a very bright, willing and enthusiastic Business Developer/Account Manager, who would like to grow their career in luxury private aviation industry and join one of the leading ‘high flyers’ based in the heart of London.
You will be responsible for:
• Taking ad hoc enquiries via telephone, fax, email and the internet
• Dealing promptly with enquiries, calling clients and contacting operators
• Obtaining prices from a thorough market search, negotiating rates and credit terms where necessary with operators
• Producing detailed written quotations for clients
• Following up on sales leads, quotations for clients
• Closing deals
• Keep regular contact with existing clients and sourcing new business
• Reporting non-conformance and customer complaints to Broker Sales Director
• Liaising with Marketing with regards to sending out promotional material
• Compiling a weekly activity report (enquiries, sales calls, bookings) for the Broker Sales Director
• Updating of operators fleets
• Representing the company at events and exhibitions in a professional manner as required
• Working out of hours (evenings and weekends) on a rota basis
• Customer service
• Convert new leads/enquiries into bookings
• Update Salesforce and record data
• Meet targets set by Sales Manager
• Customer retention focus
• When appropriate go to see your flight and client off on their charter
• Adhere to all company rules and processes
• Continue to build on relationships with operators and keep the database updated with new aircraft information/operators/fleet changes and sharing best practice with all members of the team
Ideally we are looking for an experienced Broker with experience in private aviation. Any other related industry could be an option, depending on the development of the book of contacts – HNW clients. Russian, French, German or other European language could be an advantage, but not a necessity. English language to mother tongue standard is a must.
If interested, apply ASAP!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!