|Date||6 March 2013|
This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional candidate with an international mind set and willingness to travel to join highly renowned and rapidly growing firm with offices across 7 countries.
As a Senior Associate/Portfolio Manager your primary responsibility will be developing the assets (predominantly hospitality and real estate) across main markets of EU and Switzerland. The position will revolve around generating and maintaining investees` value added throughout the entire life cycle of each investment. In addition, the duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Supervising and overseeing each project, including renovation/construction of hospitality objects, budget and cost control, project programme development;
• Preparation of regular investment and operational performance reports;
• Dealing with local investment communities; government authorities, legal and financial advisors, architects, designers, contractors or any other third parties involved;
• Controlling and maintenance of planning and building permissions for each project geographically,
Senior Associate/Portfolio Manager MUST be/have:
• A holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture, Hospitality Management;
• A holder a Master’s degree preferably in CRE, Finance or Business Administration;
• A holder of CFA/ACCA and PMP certificate or national equivalent (holders of Cornell`s Advanced Certificate in Real Estate and Hotel would be given a preference);
• A fluent German, Italian and English speaker; Russian would be highly advantageous;
• 5+ years of experience with at least 50mln Euro portfolio within CRE/PERE combined with 5+ years working for a branded hotel within construction or F&B divisions on a Managerial/Director levels;
• A confident user of SharePoint, Microsoft Excel 2010 Expert, AutoCAD software in addition to full proficiency of MS Office;
• An in-depth knowledge of the hospitality real estate industry across EU;
• Strong analytical, communications and people management skills;
The ideal candidate candidate’s background would be a Senior Portfolio or Project Manager in a Real Estate Investments Firm or in Private Equity Real Estate firm. In addition, the role will involve substantial travel and the role will essentially be split across 5 countries in EU with regular travel to Russia.
Senior Associate/Portfolio Manage will report directly to the Partner of the firm.
To apply, please send your CV with reference SA Neg RSI