|Salary||30,000 — 34,000 per annum|
|Date||16 December 2015|
We are currently looking for a Semi Senior Audit professional to become a major player at a well-established and fast-developing financial company, based in the heart of London.
As a Semi Senior Audit Professional you will responsible for drafting VAT returns, corporation Tax returns, financial statements and reports; preparing client/statutory accounts of partnership and LLP’s and management accounts; participating in audit assignments at clients sites and interact closely with clients and other stakeholders.
As an Audit Semi Senior you will be/have:
• Working towards ACCA/ACA qualification with audit file preparation, accounts and corporate tax experience
• Strong double entry accounting knowledge and basic bookkeeping skills
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills are essential
• Confident user of MS Office, particularly Excel
• Knowledge of Caseware, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, Alphatax and CCH is a huge bonus
• Motivated self-starter, ability to multitask, work under pressure and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
If interested , please APPLY NOW!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!