One of the leading London-based Law Firm is looking for a professional and enthusiastic, results-driven Sales Manager (Russian speaker) to join the team. An ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in sales, be qualified to a minimum bachelor’s degree, understand legal services.
Field: Legal services. Residency and citizenship by investment solutions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Most sales are carried out through face-to-face meetings and some through telephone sales. Ability to source and close new business is essential. Ability to manage own sales pipeline
- Attracting the right clientele and selling legal services
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Promoting company services within the Russian Speaking community
- Coordinating advertising process and developing channels of distribution
- Developing strategies to expand the company presence in the UK and abroad, which will involve attending various networking events as well as using your own personal connections
- Developing ways to increase revenue through new sales activity: production of sales brochure, competitive event strategy, overall new business generation
- Enthusiasm, hungry sales approach, and a pro-active attitude is essential
- Supporting clients and making sure their needs and expectations are met
- Regularly researching the market and searching for new sales channels
- Fluent Russian and English languages
- Strong experience in a sales role, understanding of the legal sector is advantageous
- Proven record of overachieving sales targets
- Enthusiastic and Pro-Active approach is essential
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and rapport building skills
- Target focused and money driven
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Personal clientele base is an advantage
- The initiative, ability to work under pressure, responsibility, presentable appearance.
If it sounds like you, please apply now with your current CV.
You must have a work permit in the UK. No visa sponsorship provided.