Salary: £20,000 – 25,000 per annum (plus commission )
This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales executive to join IT Consulting firm. If you are IT enthusiast, have a technical background and proved Sales experience of IT products – please apply now.
Key Priorities: To approach new or existing clients
- Arranging meetings with potential clients
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Supporting the team
- Business Development
- Cold calling
- Market research
- Define and develop existing and new sales to meet agreed revenue and profit targets
- Achieve and exceed agreed show and personal targets by direct selling to existing and new clients
- Ensure full understanding of clients’ businesses and requirements
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop them into long-term relationships
- Work together with the international offices and the Sales team assigned to the relevant event
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with existing key clients.
- Ensure on-site clients care and re-bookings
- Handle client queries quickly and efficiently maintaining a high standard of client correspondence
- Contribute fully to the on-site preparation and on-site management by working effectively with the Team
- Work closely with and support the sales team in all matters concerning the Company’s business.
- Carry out various ad hoc duties as necessary.
Please only apply if you are:
- Have telesales (preferably events sales) experience and you are good at it!
- Ready to start immediately and commit
- Would really like to add value to a great team effort by selling a lot of event spaces
- Fluent in English (grammatically correct writing & speaking)
- Familiar with cold calling
- Minimum of 2 years in Sales (IT industry)
If that sound like you, please apply now