Do you have the amazing talent of connecting with people over the phone and in-person? Are you experienced in selling IT Recruitment service? Would you like to join a growing friendly team of high performing recruiters? Then this is an amazing opportunity for you to get more control, to develop new streams of business and take charge and leadership of a new exciting project!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Extensive business research on potential leads and clients located all around the world and searching for amazing IT talent
- Cold calling and warm calling, establishing contact and providing valuable answers to their questions about the recruitment company’s background, the new project, success rates and value for the clients it has to offer
- Meeting clients face to face and/or via conference calls, taking a description of their requirements, confirming details and clarifying strategies
- Assisting the recruitment team with finding suitable ideas, illuminating concerns and facilitating communication
- Liaising with the UK and Moscow based teams, assisting with any queries and being an intermediary communication facilitator between the teams and the clients
- Collaborating with Management on marketing and promotional actions, including and not limited to social media channels, webinars, presentations etc.
In order to apply for this role, you will need to have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Knowledge of IT recruitment processes obtained in a similar role is a great advantage
- Knowledge of IT processes, requirements and procedures obtained from a New Technology, IT and/or in-house operations of a Tech company could be greatly considered, subject to the expertise coming from a Sales/Performance related role
- Tech or business-related degree
- Immaculate level of English language, great telephone manner and written abilities
- Russian language skills are advantageous
- Self-motivated team player, who can take the lead and deliver results from scratch
- Confident, positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Lots of drive to succeed and deliver amazing results.
Benefits for you:
- You will be joining a close-knit, ambitious and joyful team in a positive working environment
- You will be paid a base salary (varies, depending on experience) and a competitive bonus structure
- You will be given a lot of freedom to explore, create and achieve
- Career advancement opportunities
- Realising your potential by seeing clear results, developing skillset and growing your list of achievements
- Beautiful location to work in the heart of London with a creative vibe.
Interested? Capable? Apply now!