We are now looking for are a UK Qualified Solicitor with solid experience in corporate law. Our client has a unique opportunity for a Russian Speaking Qualified Solicitor to join their single wealth management firm in Central London with great career prospects and entrepreneurial environment. The company is looking for a self-motivated professional with transactional experience. A successful candidate must have excellent drafting skills and previous working experience within a similar field.
- Preparing, drafting, and adjusting commercial and employment contracts
- Liaison with external corporate service providers to ensure timely provision of corporate documents as and when required.
- Support for KYC and other compliance requirements to be satisfied by FO.
- Preparation of internal legal documentation, including loans and other agreements.
- Review and support for legal documentation preparation by external legal and other advisors
- Liaison with internal divisions of the office, as and when required.
- Any other tasks customarily carried out by an in-house legal counsel of the company.
- 4-5 PQE, fluent English and (Russian preferable).
- Preferable background – transaction and corporate, M&A/finance with at least a good understanding of construction and real estate matters.
- Strong technical drafting skills: capable of drafting complex English law transactional documents in M&A and debt finance transactions – including but not limited to SPAs, different types of loan agreements (especially in the real estate sector), SHAs, security documentation, leases.
- Good research skills – capable of conducting efficient research on matters of law beyond his/her primary specialising and formulating meaningful legal advice on such matters.
- Some prior experience in corporate governance, HR, and compliance matters would be an advantage, such as: designing and drafting internal policies and procedures; board of directors and shareholders meetings’ minutes; handling employment matters.
- Should be able to manage transactions with minimum supervision under tight deadlines; and
- Prior experience at a family office/asset management/private equity would be an advantage.