Our client is a well-recognised investment bank which is now looking for a Russian Speaking Team Assistant/PA to join their equity analysts’ team. The role requires highly developed organisational and communication skills along with proficiency with Microsoft Office. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage and interact with all stakeholders in a professional and mature manner is also a requirement for this position.
- Office management and screening of incoming calls, responding to queries as appropriate.
- Calendar management incl. organisation of meetings and appointments.
- Ad-hoc general administration duties and personal tasks as and when required
- Travel arrangements, incl. visa applications, booking flights, hotels, transfers etc.
- Other ad-hoc services to support the team
- Managing schedules with brokers + conference organisers, including diary management
- Drafting + circulating investor profiles
- Note taking for investor meetings / conferences
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Evidence of office and administrative experience
- Experience in financial services ideally within Investments.
- Educated to degree level – or high capability
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills to deal efficiently and appropriately with internal and external stakeholders and the public
- Ability to multi-task effectively and juggle conflicting requirements, prioritising tasks and managing conflicts appropriately
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Committed to outstanding delivery and good attention to detail
- A proactive approach to work
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Flexible to accommodate changes at short notice
- Positive focus alongside a can-do attitude
- Reliable, well organised, diligent with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines
- Excellent command of English – Russian language capability highly desirable