A well-established company located in Central London is seeking a Russian Speaking Team Assistant to support senior Executives and the wider team including efficient running of the office. The role requires excellent organisational and communication skills along with proficiency with Microsoft Office. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage and interact with all stakeholders in a professional and mature manner is also a requirement.
As Team Assistant your main responsibilities will include:
- Efficient screening and routing of incoming calls, responding to queries as appropriate;
- Diary management including organisation of meetings and appointments;
- Travel arrangements including itineraries, visa applications and foreign exchange;
- Event management: planning and scheduling of meetings and participation in events, effectively dealing with diary clashes;
- Helping to organise roadshows, investor meetings and management participation in conferences;
- Translation of documentation from Russian into English and vice versa (knowledge of technical terminology will be required);
- Use of Microsoft Office to create and format documentation with guidance on content;
- Dealing with issues related to day-to-day running of the office;
- Other ad-hoc general administration duties and ad-hoc personal tasks as and when required.
To succeed in this role you will need to be/have:
- Fluent English and Russian (both verbal and written);
- A Russian / English translation qualification and previous PA experience are highly desirable;
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively;
- Confident user of Microsoft Office;
- Good time management and organisational skills;
- A proactive approach to work;
- Can-do attitude and flexible approach to work;
- Well-organised and reliable;
- Ability to work independently, to tight deadlines.