This is a great opportunity for an experienced Russian Speaking Team Assistant to join a large corporate company based in Central London on a fixed term contract for 12 months. You will assist a busy team with various administrative tasks and will have the opportunity to apply your skills in a busy challenging environment.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Travel arrangements for team members (booking accommodation, transfers, taxis, etc.)
- Assisting with business visa applications for any business trips;
- Keeping a track of team’s budgets, producing summaries when requested taking into account project related expenses;
- Organising meetings (video or telephone conferences) with overseas offices and clients, booking meeting rooms;
- Scheduling and attending various departmental or team meetings, circulating the relevant papers on time, taking notes, producing minutes;
- Produce ad-hoc translation regarding any communication or documents;
- Processing of expenses and invoices;
- General office administration and assistance with ad hoc tasks.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Fluent English and Russian (both written and verbal), translating skills;
- Previous experience in a PA or administrative role;
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills;
- Strong communicational skills, able to communicate at all levels;
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate.