|Date||22 April 2013|
A rapidly expanding, prestigious auction firm, with competitive pay and a generous bonus scheme, is seeking a Russian Speaking Shipping Manager for 12 months maternity cover position, with possibility to go permanent.
A Russian speaking Shipping Manager is required to manage client relationships with Russian clientele, organise all the logistics related to the shipment of the auction pieces, shipping, operational control of shipped Art objects, related bookkeeping, and miscellaneous administrative tasks. You will be working with a friendly family-feel team and will be using your Russian skills on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a native Russian speaking with high standard of written and spoken language as well as fluent English;
• Have previous experience of shipping and logistics, including knowledge of customs procedures and taxation laws around the world;
• Have experience of shipping administration documents;
• Be fully proficient in Excel and relevant programmes;
• Be a quick learner, proactive and well organised;
• Have an interest in dealing with fine art (previous experience would be a bonus!)
In return, you will have the opportunity to deal with some of the most exclusive art works and be rewarded for your hard work, whilst working with a close knit team of experts.