|Salary||£18000 — £25000 per annum|
|Date||19 January 2016|
Our client is looking for a Russian speaking Shipping Coordinator to join their London office. As a Russian speaking Shipping Coordinator you will be required to work alongside Shipping Manager dealing with international transportation of artwork. You will be assisting with import and export of art pieces, arranging shipping, art handling, liaising with local customs control, preparing all the necessary paperwork for shipment, taking charge of related bookkeeping, filing, maintaining of the artwork spreadsheets, providing ad-hoc administrative support. You will be working with a friendly family-feel team and will be using your Russian skills on a daily basis.
The ideal Russian speaking Shipping Coordinator will:
• Be a fluent Russian speaking with high standard of written and spoken language as well as fluent English;
• Have knowledge and/or experience of art shipping and logistics, including knowledge of customs procedures and taxation laws around the world;
• Have experience of preparing relevant administrative documents;
• Be fully proficient in Excel and have some bookkeeping background;
• Be a quick learner, proactive and well organised;
• Have the ability to handle time-sensitive shipments and react to ever-changing requests;
• Have an interest in dealing with fine art (previous experience would be a bonus!).
In return, you will have the opportunity to deal with some of the most exclusive art pieces and be rewarded for your hard work, whilst working with a team of experts.