|Industry||Sales, Marketing and PR, Technical|
|Date||17 May 2013|
Our client, a rapidly growing industry-recognised firm, is strengthening their Russia & CIS desk and is now looking for an experienced Russian Speaking Solutions Engineer at the Senior Level.
As a Russian Speaking Senior Solutions Engineer you will be required to deliver technical pre- and post-sales consultancy to Russian & CIS existing and prospective customers. Your main duties will involve completing communications system design and feasibility analysis, demonstrating technical, customised and complex solutions, providing customer training, etc. This position includes full technical cycle of the service and while your main focus will be on Russian & CIS markets, you may occasionally be required to work with other teams covering various geographical regions.
The successful candidate will be/have:
• BA in Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering, Physics, Math or another relevant field,;
• At least 3-5 years of technical engineering experience, preferably working with satellite networks (mobile engineering experience is also acceptable);
• Native Russian as well as fluent English speaker;
• Knowledge of communications network engineering/design and the economics of satellite communications solutions is highly desirable;
• Ability to communicate with C-level Executives and strong presentation skills in both languages;
In return, you will be joining a global corporation with a leading position in the market and be part of a friendly, supporting team.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com