Our client is looking for a Senior Solution Analyst to participate in a unique project which is based in Moscow. It is a leading digital technology services company that provides powerful solutions for Global 1000 companies. A successful candidate will be a part of the digital transformation to drive higher business value. You must speak fluent Russian and English as well as having previous relevant experience.
Major Job Functions
- Ability to perform all of the functions of the Solutions Analyst (Level2) and:
- Requirements Analysis and Design
- Attend and contribute to or lead the design and review process as appropriate with guidance, supervision from Product Consultancy.
- Provide insight into Solution design impacts on delivery and make recommendations for ease of delivery and support.
- Gather data and information in a structured and consistent manner to meet project objectives.
- Apply product capabilities/limitations to the solution design.
- Produce project Business and functional Design Specifications under supervision.
- Produce Test Schedule documentation under supervision.
- Supervise the creation of comprehensive Test Plan as well as leading the execution of said Test Plan.
- Support Project manager in assessing, planning and organizing project workload, to meet project commitments within agreed schedules. Including own workload and that of others.
- Support project delivery workload on a day-to-day basis, including liaison with Insource/, outsource resource.
- Ensure documented procedures are followed, including maintenance of project documentation.
- Prepare reports for the Project Manager which they can use to communicate project status to relevant parties, both internal and external.
- Proactively identify potential risks in achieving project timescales, taking all possible action to minimize risk.
- Accountable for the quality of the project deliverables.
Teamwork and leadership
- Supervise, where required, the people responsible for the delivery effort and by taking the lead in specific projects/support activity.
- Act as a mentor to project team members, guiding Analysts and Solutions Analysts.
- Input into regular appraisals and Personal Development Plans for the project team.
- Ensure communication of project issues.
- Foster team spirit and mutual co-operation.
- With the Project Manager, help to manage project communication.
- Meet with clients to present results, conclusions and recommendations.
- Lead client project reviews and delivery meetings.
- Support the Project Manager in managing the client, ensuring that client commitments are understood and met as part of the project.
- Manage client expectations at the client peer level.
- Produce and deliver meaningful content to capability teams through professional service communities.
- Works under minimal supervision. Normally receives no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Supervise the activities of lower-level personnel.
- Escalates any risks/issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Takes responsibility for and leads critical path tasks or activities on a project.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years related experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Advanced in the practice of Test Planning and supervising the execution of detailed test cases plus providing supporting documentation for same.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good Presentation Capabilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Fluency in spoken and written English and Russian
- Ability to travel