Our client is looking for a Russian Speaking Senior Conference producer to join a highly professional company based in London. You will have the opportunity to develop and grow a portfolio of B2B events, which includes a market-leading large-scale international conference. You will produce one of the client’s flagship events and take ownership of a series of established events in Russia, Central Asia, and Europe.
While we expect events to be delivered in a timely fashion, the quality of research and speakers is more important to us than self-imposed stop dates. This makes for a much more creative, dynamic, and less stressful production cycle.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Conducting extensive telephone and in-person research, with a target market, to develop a commercial conference agenda that meets the stated needs of the market.
- Keeping up-to-date with the industry trends and developments.
- Identifying, inviting, and confirming appropriate speakers and advisory boards to create a commercially viable conference program.
- Arranging face-to-face or video meetings with key clients
- Writing marketing copy for promotional materials and email campaigns, press releases, and other mailing pieces to ensure successful marketing and sponsorship of conferences.
- Working and providing ongoing support to the team on a regular basis to ensure successful marketing and sponsorship of conferences.
- Meeting set deadlines and financial targets.
- Working effectively with the team on-site to ensure the smooth running of the events.
- Developing the portfolio via launching new events
The ideal candidate needs to:
- 2+ years’ experience producing commercial conferences, ideally large-scale events
- Proven ability to form relationships with C-level individuals
- Track record in establishing strategic partnerships to grow events
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Creative and innovative approach
- Excellent copywriting and content development skills
- Strong team-orientation with individual accountability
- Passion and enthusiasm to create awesome conferences
- Russian language
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build a reputation and to contribute to a sector’s growth
- Inspiring and motivational environment with a great team spirit
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Opportunity to run both online and offline events
- Competitive annual salary based on experience
- Achievable event bonuses